Friday, August 01, 2008

Best of July 2008





Best Movie That I Saw for the First Time: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Best New-To-Me Restaurant: The restaurant at Mount Rushmore despite price gouging? It beats out the cheap and good Chinese food place in Alliance, NE for no particular reason. I filled up on free burger toppings

Best Life Happening: Nebraska & South Dakota trip despite my cold
Best Book I Read: The only book I completed in July was The Divine Conspiracy

Best online video I watched for the First time: Crow and Kitten are Friends





Picture(s) of the Month by Courtney. Both from the 4th of July. One of them I thought was a very nice portrait of Hope and Jeff.

1 comment:

  1. the reinactments were hilarious! Especially the one of them calling the vet and the vet answering.

    cool story though!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.